Monday, August 3, 2009

Fashion...advice..and you accepting it!

Hello Visitors!
I just want to share with you something that can be a detrimental situation. Ok here it goes! First let me just say that Hire Attire has your best interest at heart and wants to change the world by preventing the next fashion no no! What I am trying to say is that when people give you recommendations on what or how to wear something (depending if they are a hater or not), just listen! I love to see people looking their best always. What I mean by detrimental is...if you have your dress tucked in your underwear... you would want people to tell you that! But if you have a bad attitude and act like nobody can tell you anything, you'll get nothing and you end up walking around looking foolish. Just saying people...if your friend or fashion stylist tells you no...take their word for it!
Your girl B-Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment