Monday, June 15, 2009

Fashion..You and your kids....

So have you ever seen a Mom and Dad looking haute, and the kids look thrown away??? I mean hair unbrushed with lint, sneakers full of red clay dirt (Atlanta Dirt is red), and a too small outfit.
Did anyone ever convey to them that your kids are a reflection of you. One way I try to prevent this is to get my kids bathed and dressed before I get ready. That way you spend the necessary time to get them looking the way they should.
Very important things Checklist for Kids:
Teeth Brushed
Hair Brushed
Face Washed
Clothes Fit
Clothes Clean
Fingernails clean and cut
If you abide by these very simple basic items then you can now leave the house.
Your girl B-Lovely aka B-Rocka


1 comment:

  1. I totaly agree with you on this post. However, uuummm I'll have to admit that I have been guilty of running out of my house, with unchecked kids in tow, only to be feeling like I just picked up a couple of homeless children in the grocery store. lol! thanks for the reminder, B-lovely!

    ReplyDelete